Thursday, January 7, 2010

reading with expression. . .

read this with expression, with gusto, if you will. with all your hearts. please. i did. i tried. and you have to read The Names too.













and? was it exuberant? was it? do you feel uplifted? do you feel a little bit sick in your mouth? do you feel a little bit dead?


well. she read it about 8 and half times - every word full of emotion from the bottom of her heart. although at times you could sense a background perplexity. like, what the fuck ? but she read bravely full of hope. right until the end. as i said, eight and a half times.

toodely oh best beloveds. bisous X.X.X. lashings of rockin' enid blyton ones. x j








6 comments:

family affairs said...

Is it just me or did other people find that when the last three "YES YES YES's" were said with a huge amount of emotion I suddenly found myself in "When Harry Met Sally" which obviously isn't the idea. Sorry. Trust me to lower the tone. No boyfriend. Can you tell? Lx

Lori ann said...

You really have to wonder when kids look up to you with that W.T.F. expression. When even they wonder what is this shit i'm reading?
Perhaps you have dr.Seuss laying around instead.
i did read and even commented on your comment. I said asante sana very much and don't be silly, you know things happen and i can't wait to see if my immunitity is better now, next time over will be my fourth trip. (!)
all the best in 2010, and BIG love to you.

Miranda said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Al of it! Said with great feeling xxxxx what a little lollipop angel you have there

ewix said...

So SOOOOOOOOOOOO
glad you are home safe
it would have taken me 6 bottles of Xanax
to survive such beaurocratic , and totally African
adventures.
How dull and safe it makes the US and England.
How I love safe and dull...
Brilliant writing as ever.

The book above does sound rather dire.
Read, Tim, read.
Up we go
go to bed
eat pie

Whay a thrilling book I could write with 3 letter words......
Happy new year

karen said...

Hi Janelle, I am just smiling to myself happily, after reading your 2 posts.. how great to have you back again! Well done for achieving that 'bionic'zambian passport - I can oh so sympathise with that whole situation!

Wishing you a fab 2010!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室