so lovely Mud http://notenoughmud.blogspot.com/ tagged me...
had nothing better to say...so here you go...if you are inclined.
1. What are your current obsessions? in no particular order...William Blake seeing God looking at him through a window when he was 4 and seeing a tree full of angels in peckham rye when he was 8. Horses. Cigarettes. Music. watching the sky for weather. moon phases. ok.
2. Which items from your wardrobe do you wear most often? my levis, white T shirt, my grey jodphurs and my spanish riding boots which jake gave me.
3. What's for dinner? not sure. probably beans. i'm out tonight.
4. Last thing you bought? flip...100 bales of hay, i think? oh and three african horse sickness vaccines.
5. What are you listening to? The Herd Of Horses by S. Esanin performed by G. Sviridov USSR. go figure....it was the song which came up first on my iTunes. powerful stuff but suspect not everyone's cuppa.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? oh Venus. der.
7. Favourite holiday spots? lamu, pangani, west kilimanjaro (sounding parochial enough?)
8. Reading right now? In The Footsteps Of Mr Kurtz & The Faraway Horses.
9. 4 words to describe yourself. shy, reserved, non drinking/smoking, christian.
10. Guilty pleasure? smoking, eating fresh snicker bars and m&m's without the kids knowing.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? eddie izzard and seeing somebody fall over by mistake, particularly off a chair or misjudge steps, escalators and lift doors.
12. First spring thing? huh? landrover springs or what?
13. Planning to travel to next? nothing concrete...thinking of zambia or joburg s.a.
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? whisky and chocolates from tati.
15. When did you last get tipsy? tuesday night. raucously so.
16. Favourite ever film? before the rain. the last good one i can remember seeing...hmmmm otherwise, pass.
17. Care to share some wisdom? "...and above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it..." roald dahl
18. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? an endless supply of clean natural water and a large field of lucern.
soooooooooooo as these things go....catchy as they are, you've got to answer all the questions, change one and add one....ok? only if you want.
get to it sloths.
toooodely old pip, then, bisous, blue note ones...X.X.X janelle